[Imports] Postboxes in Czechia, updating details as import

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Oct 13 09:15:05 UTC 2018

12. Oct 2018 13:11 by majka.zem+osm+imports at gmail.com <mailto:majka.zem+osm+imports at gmail.com>:

> The proposed import will be on very conservative side. The nodes will be re-tagged only, no positions will be moved, no nodes will be deleted, just re-tagged as "disused:amenity".

So there are some postboxes that  are gone according to the official source.

In that case disused:amenity=* is about as incorrect as amenity=*

I think that adding something like "fixme=gone according to the official source / the same text in a local language" would be better.

> The final delete should come a year after the postbox was last found in the source data

Is this delete planned to be done without resurvey?

> Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Is there a wiki page documenting this import?