[Imports] Nordic Charging Station Import

NKA mapper nkamapper at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:16:03 UTC 2018

Thank you for your review, please see below.

Den tor. 18. okt. 2018 kl. 17:06 skrev Mateusz Konieczny <
matkoniecz at tutanota.com>:

> "Or the coordinates could be in the middle of a hotel building, when in
> fact the
> chargers are on the North side."
>
> I see that aerial-based fixes. What will be done in situations where
> station is not clearly visible on aerial images?

There are pictures of most of the stations so that will help. Also, the
description tag actually tries to point out where the station is. If the
location still cannot be determined I would just leave it in the building.
Routers will still be able to give directions to (in this case) the hotel.
Many stations are in fact located in parking garages inside buildings.

Den tor. 18. okt. 2018 kl. 17:07 skrev Mateusz Konieczny <
matkoniecz at tutanota.com>:

> "*ODbL Compliance verified*: Yes, explicit permission obtained "
>
> Is it possible to add a link to a place confirming this?

The permission which is linked in that section documents that NOBIL has
given the permission after being informed that we are using the ODbL
license. The text is in Norwegian so I understand this part will not be
easy to review outside of Scandinavia.