[Imports] Import of forests, farmland and other types of land cover for Sweden generated from Naturvårdsverkets Nationella Marktäckedata 2018

Grigory Rechistov ggg_mail at inbox.ru
Wed Apr 17 00:01:45 UTC 2019

Hello all,
288 or 291 subareas of this  import are ready for inspection, final manual cleanup and (possibly) uploading. Relevant files can be downloaded by using links in the table at  https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/NMD_2018_Import_Plan/Status_per_subarea .

In this file set, small to medium counties are looking good. I plan to start from the Vingåkers kommun somewhere next week, if no further objections arrive until that time.
While technically many of the largest counties are also ready, there are concerns about value of importing them in their current form. We consider performing further reduction of their expected changeset size, lowering level of details, and doing minor adjustments of chosen tagging scheme to account for terrain specifics of the country's northern parts.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Григорий Речистов.
Med vänliga hälsningar,
Grigory Rechistov