[Imports] Import of forests, farmland and other types of land cover for Sweden generated from Naturvårdsverkets Nationella Marktäckedata 2018

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:02:46 UTC 2019

On 29/04/2019 16:49, Grigory Rechistov via Imports wrote:

> A full world map would never have been drawn with using just local
> knowledge.

I'm not sure that I buy that argument at all.  A lot of quite remote
places are actually very well mapped in OSM based on input from people
who either live there or have visited there.

Also, what's been imported so far at
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Atakua_imports/history (despite the
reservations on this list) is not exactly the "inaccessible" far north
of Sweden - if you took the scenic route between Stockholm and Örebro
you'd drive right through it.

Best Regards,

Andy