[Imports] Building Footprints in Kariba, Zimbabwe

Jason Owen jasono at ziva.africa
Mon Feb 18 12:52:49 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your comments. After some consideration, I've decided to
manually edit the building tags as suggested by Michael:

addr:housenumber=<stand number> + addr:place=<nameof city/borough>

I will use JOSM and a WMS layer with the data I want to add.

So I believe this no longer constitutes an import.

Best,
Jason