[Imports] Ongoing Canadian building import needs to be stopped, possibly reverted

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Thu Jan 17 18:15:59 UTC 2019

On Thu Jan 17 17:05:49 UTC 2019,John Whelan <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll contact you directly off list to address your concerns.

John, in this case (particularly), I believe that communicating ON-list is more productive.  (I realize there are times and places to communicate off-list, I don't believe this is one of them).  A major problem with all things BC2020 has been a distinct "stove-piping" of communication.  As Open is our first name, I'd prefer seeing communication about these problems here in talk-imports.  Especially as they (likely, should) involve solving those problems.  Thank you.

SteveA
California