[Imports] [Talk-ca] Ongoing Canadian building import needs to be stopped, possibly reverted

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:30:41 UTC 2019

And that is a problem with imports.  Traditionally or the party line is if
its been mapped already then to preserve the history you either leave it
alone or manually correct it.  Manually correcting it is very time
consuming.  Often the decision is made to leave the existing way in the map.

I'm not going to say one method is correct over the other but the least
contentious is to add only things are are not there already.

Cheerio John