[Imports] Uploading Rotterdam 3D Buildings to OSM

Carlos Mestre carlosmestredp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:39:56 UTC 2019

Hi, I am currently working on a project in which I will be displaying OSM
Buildings, centered in Rotterdam. When I added the map to my website, it
was a bit disappointing to see that the shape of the city was so generic.

I would like to upload a dataset containing all the buildings (in 3D) of
Rotterdam, Netherlands. I received the data from their GIS department, and
they agreed to this request.
Would it be possible to add this data to OSM Buildings? What is the process
of doing so?

Carlos Mestre del Pino
Civil engineer
MSc student at UCL