[Imports] Bus stop import in Raleigh area of North Carolina, USA

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon May 6 15:19:05 UTC 2019

Since bus routes are relations, you could use the lines as an overlay and create the relations based upon that, but you’d have to be sure the lines are accurate. What I go by to create routes is the authoritative bus map of the agency. Example: official map http://www.rideuta.com/-/media/Files/Rider-Tools/Route-Schedules/2018/December/006schedule_Dec2018.ashx <http://www.rideuta.com/-/media/Files/Rider-Tools/Route-Schedules/2018/December/006schedule_Dec2018.ashx> and OSM relation https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8338140#map=14/40.7719/-111.8711 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8338140#map=14/40.7719/-111.8711>

(While I was looking this up I noticed that someone had gone in and renamed all the routes to no longer match the official bus route names..)

Martijn