[Imports] Import "Schweizer Familie Feuerstellen" / Firepits Switzerland

Joachim Kast osm-ml at dd1gj.de
Wed Oct 16 07:03:27 UTC 2019

Hello Ilja,

> I am the user 'ilja'... long time active & ideally, ...

Is this [1] your account? 10 years old and no edits. For an import, you
should already have some experience in contributing to OSM.

> I'd like to add the firepits of "Schweizer Familie", which are decent
> firepits in the Swiss landscape. The list is attached. Please tell me
> what to do & what to discuss...

Where did you get the data? For random samples, the coordinates
correspond exactly to the data published at www.schweizerfeuerstellen.ch
. "Schweizer Familie" is a publishing house that owns the copyright to
this website and permits the use of this data for personal,
non-commercial purposes only. Direct use of such a data source would be
a violation of the OpenStreetMap Contributor Terms [2]

Cheers Joachim

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/ilja
[2] https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Contributor_Terms