[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:29:35 UTC 2020

Hi, Christoph:

What do you mean when you say that it lacks any information on the
provenance and specifications of the source data?

As explained in the wiki, I am saying that the data is coming from
UNSOS, using SPOT imagery. You can download the data under data source
site, in the Background subsection of the wiki.

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 07/04/20 ás 17:24, Christoph Hormann escribiu: