[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Arne Kimmig arnekimmig at icloud.com
Wed Apr 8 19:20:26 UTC 2020

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your ideas. Meanwhile I was searching a bit and found the tag flood_prone=yes in the highway-wiki for Africa https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway_Tag_Africa <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway_Tag_Africa>.

@Rafael: that would be a could choice for an highway inside a riverbed. What do you think?

Regards
Arne