[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 9 15:48:49 UTC 2020

Hi Rafael

I am not an hydrologist either, but I think that for such rivers we could use the key intermittent adding to it a value that refer to the periodicity of water resurgence. For risk of floodings, we generally use in Canada probability of flooding in the- next 20 years- next 100 years.
What about something like intermittent=decade, centennial ?

 Pierre