[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:15:49 UTC 2020

Arne: I will put all this in order and make the changes to the wikis,
and then come here for final tweaks.

Not only the first, but subsequent projects will be open to
enhancements, as it has happened with most of crowdsourced imports
before. I am sure we will find issues and things to improve here and there.

You are right, we can leave fixme tags. Better note than annotation. But
what Pierre was suggesting wasn't a new tag, but rather using the
intermittent tag to give more info. But it will be complicated anyway to
know that info, as it is impossible to know the smoothness tag value for
a highway unless we have on the ground info.

Cheers, and we wait for you to come back,

Rafael.

O 09/04/20 ás 19:56, Arne Kimmig via Imports escribiu: