[Imports] UN Mappers import of UNSOS waterways in Somalia

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:20:29 UTC 2020

Sorry for the delay, but something happened with my email today, and I
though I had answered this...

And sorry for the confusion, as I was thinking we were talking about
crossings of rivers, not highways sharing a dry riverbank.

In this case, I think flood_prone could be a fine solution, according to
its wikipage:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:flood_prone#Mapping_Flood_Prone_Highways

Cheers,

Rafael.

O 09/04/20 ás 09:23, Martin Koppenhoefer escribiu: