[Imports] Import WestCOG building footprints in south-west Connecticut

Yury Yatsynovich yury.yatsynovich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 17:30:02 UTC 2020

Hi Julien,
The following communication that I've had recently with a CT official might
be of interest to you:

*********

Hi Yury,

At this point, yes, I think that’s correct. Obviously, we’d like if you
cite the state, but we don’t have set guidelines for that. I forwarded the
other issue with downloading data and will let you know what I hear.

Thanks,

Scott