[Imports] [Talk-us] Potential Import of Addresses for Thurston County, WA, USA

Raven King thekingofravens at disroot.org
Wed Aug 26 13:42:54 UTC 2020

One solution might be to modify the dataset then provide some upload of
the modified dataset as the source?

My understanding is that yes it could. The goal is that they do want to
be seen as responsible if we modify the data in any way that is
incorrect, nor do they want us to represent them in any official
capacity.