[Imports] City of Flagstaff Buildings Import

Deane Kensok dkensok at esri.com
Wed Feb 26 01:26:37 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am planning to do an import of building footprints and addresses for the City of Flagstaff, Arizona, USA.  The proposed import plan is below:

Wiki: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/City_of_Flagstaff,_Arizona_Buildings_and_Addresses

The source data is provided by the City of Flagstaff under an open data license. The City is aware of the proposed import to OSM and has given explicit permission.  The City has shared the latest buildings and address data this month and we are doing some data preparation work now.

Please let me know of any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Deane