[Imports] [Imports-us] City of Flagstaff Buildings Import

Deane Kensok dkensok at esri.com
Wed Feb 26 04:35:55 UTC 2020

Sorry, I forgot to mention … we will definitely plan to attend the SotM US in Tucson and will be happy to share what we’ve learned, along with latest updates.

We submitted a talk proposal for SotM in Cape Town and may have an opportunity to share an update there as well.  We hope to do more work internationally by then.

Thanks,
Deane