[Imports] Import building footprints Lopa & Lingo

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at london.msf.org
Wed Jul 8 17:35:14 UTC 2020

Dear import list,

We would love to import a dataset of building footprints in Lopa and Lingo in the Ituri province in the East of DRC. It concerns a dataset of 29,620 building footprints, detected automatically by our partner Salzburg University on imagery of January 2020. We have tried to write an import plan as good as we could, so are now also interested to hear your feedback.

Please find the wiki page here: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lopa_%26_Lingo_building_footprints
And the direct link to the raw data here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vp6sffkmkcrc51t/AABc4d2uM4XaqGzdTVYgtBpfa?dl=0

At the OSM DRC mailing list was suggested to add the source tags on the object itself since there will be happening another import in the area. Could someone have a closer look at them, is the proposed usage of them a right one?

Thanks a lot!

Jorieke

Jorieke VYNCKE
Missing Maps Coordinator & OCA GIS Focal Point
Manson Unit - MSF UK

[MSF_dual_English_CMYK]
MSF UK, 10 Furnival Street, London, EC4A 1AB
www.msf.org.uk<http://www.msf.org.uk/>  ||  +44 (0)20 7404 6600 || UK Charity Reg. No. 10265888
Don't print if you don't need