[Imports] Mass Import bicycle_repair_station for radkultur-bw

Homy importsosm at chomeyer.de
Fri Jul 10 14:58:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

I want to mass import bicycle_repair_stations for a german supplier
called radkultur-bw.

A company or a public institution could buy a station and deploy it on
their ground, but publicy available and for no charge.

The supplier also provides a map:

https://karte.radkultur-bw.de/?catArray=4

I kindly ask for permission to extract the data to OpenStreetMap. They
gave me the permission and a GeoJSON URL:
https://karte.radkultur-bw.de/radservice-punkte.json

Now I want to import the nodes on openstreetmap converting them as follow:

"type": "FeatureCollection",
   "features": [
     {
       "type": "Feature",
       "properties": {
         "operator": "Bad Säckingen",
         "name": "Funpark/Feuerwehr",
         "year": "2017",
         "size": "Große Station",
         "rakuDesign": true,
         "sponsorship": "",
         "address": {
           "street": "Murger Weg 8",
           "plz": "79713",
           "place": "Bad Säckingen"
         },
         "supplier": null,
         "type": "radservice-punkt"
       },
       "geometry": {
         "type": "Point",
         "coordinates": [
           7.9666078,
           47.5584657
         ]
       }
     },

==>

|amenity=bicycle_repair_station brand=radservice-punkt
opening_hours=24/7 operator=||Bad Säckingen service:bicycle:pump=yes service:bicycle:tools=yes
start_date=2017 |

I also did an overpass export and compared the data and found 43
collisions which I think I have to solve manually.

My Approach:

1. Download radservice-punkte.json

2. Convert them

3. Remove collisions in this set

4. Update the existing nodes on OSM

5. Mass import the set without the collisions

A further step is to repeat the steps to synchronize the dataset (BOT).
But ATM that's beyond my scope.

For importing the data I already started a discussion here:
https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=69981

I also added the permission here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Permissions

So am I allowed to mass import this data?

Thanks a million.

BR

Homy