[Imports] Import building footprints Lopa & Lingo

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 17 15:36:41 UTC 2020

Hi Jorieke,
There was no detailed examination of the data quality on the OSM DRC mailing list.  What is the image quality and what is the quality of buildings automatically traced from this imagery ? Are they orthogonalized or not ?

We only have access to a DropBox directory to download shapefiles and no access to the imagery used to trace the buildings.
I suggest that you provide link to the imagery and access to smaller chunks of data in OSM format has it is planned to be used for the import.
Regard

Pierre