[Imports] Import building footprints Lopa & Lingo

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jul 21 12:04:08 UTC 2020

As I understand, the plan is to load the buildings in manageable sets from the tasking manager,
and person doing verification will skip solely clearly bizarre geometries and assume that everything
else is correct.

I think that given presence of nonsense geometries means that seemingly OK ones cannot
be assumed to be valid ones, and only verified ones should be imported.

Jul 21, 2020, 11:53 by winfixit at gmail.com: