[Imports] Import of pharmacies in Catalunya, Spain.

Lanxana . lanxanae at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:49:40 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

> +1, rather than an explicit license it would be better to have something
> specific for OpenStreetMap (because we might change the license in another
> free and open license, according to the CT).
> Cheers Martin

so I understand that the main problem is that the license, which we
believed was valid to be able to import from the Generalitat portal to
OSM,  but does not meet all the requirements. This being the case, and
seeing the good intention of the government, we'll try to obtain a new
license that meets the request.

It's important for us to resolve this issue since we were preparing more
imports from the same source and license.

I take the opportunity to ask for an opinion on this other permission that
we have for the data of the Barcelona City Council: licencia BCN
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:201801107_AcordOSM_AjuntamentBarcelona_Def.pdf#Resumen>
.

If it's valid, we would prepare the importation of the health centers
<https://opendata-ajuntament.barcelona.cat/data/en/dataset/equipament-sanitat>
and pharmacies
<https://opendata-ajuntament.barcelona.cat/data/en/dataset/sanitat-farmacies>
of the city, with these data, in addition to others that were already being
prepared.

My apologies for having given up a license that was not, at no time was it
our intention to violate the rules of the community because we were bored
at home, as suggested.

Thanks.

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com