[Imports] Is Osmose import?

Francesco Ansanelli francians at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:00:30 UTC 2020

Ciao Andrea,

Il ven 27 mar 2020, 10:07 Andrea Musuruane <musuruan at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi Francesco,
>     your message is not very clear.
>
> Since this has been partially discussed on talk-it, I'm adding a bit of
> background.
>
> You have provided two osmose categories to add pharmacies in Italy:
>
> https://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/?#zoom=11&lat=45.3412&lon=8.0948&item=8210%2C8211&level=1%2C2%2C3&tags=&fixable=&limit=500&overlays=FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
>
> The data source comes from the Italian Ministry of Health
> http://www.dati.salute.gov.it/dati/dettaglioDataset.jsp?menu=dati&idPag=5
>
> Data is distributed under the Italian Open Data Licence v2.0 which is
> compatible with ODbL.
>
> Pharmacy location in the source dataset is not good at all and it seems to
> have been produced in the past using a geocoder based on OSM:
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-it/2015-November/049675.html
>
> Are you asking if using these two osmose categories to add pharmacy data
> taken from the aforementioned dataset and correctly position them classify
> it as an import?

Personally my mail applies to any datasets... Italian pharmacy or French
post boxes doesn't matter.

The question is: somebody else consider Osmose integrations an import, like
you suggested on Italian ML?

And BTW the integration of pharmacies doesn't violates the licence and
follows the tagging schema published on the OSM Wiki under the Friuli
Venezia Giulia (Italian region) imports page. For me is not the argument of
debate.

And if yes, if you have to follow the import guidelines?
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_guidelines

Yes, definitely.

> BR,
>
> Andrea