[Imports] Fortaleza (Brazil) buildings import

Matheus Gomes matheus.gomes03 at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 17:21:00 UTC 2020

Hello,

Hope it’s all okay with you guys in these tough times!

The community from Fortaleza, Ceará (Brazil) is planning a city manual import of building based on data from the Fortaleza City Council and we would like to receive your comments/approval.

The proposal is well documented here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Fortaleza/PMF_Buildings_Import. It is a quite extensive document with all the information needed to perform the import. We are prepared to start as soon as possible.

We discussed this import with Ceará state community, in the Telegram group, and people there were imeddiately interested. We also posted in the talk-br list, but people there didn’t give much attention (I suppose because this is a city level import).

Please let me know if we can answer any questions.

Best regards,
Matheus (user: matheusgomesms)