[Imports] import Ukrainian hromadas (municipalities) from geoJSON

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Nov 6 13:07:47 UTC 2020

(1) What I understand (very little) from page, it is CC-BY 4.0 International, not CC-BY-SA
(judging by link in footer, without understanding any text written on the page - I may
be wrong)

(2)
See OSM Wiki:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=CC-BY-SA

CC-BY 4.0 International requires waiver,
CC-BY-SA 4.0 International is incompatible - "cannot be made ODbL compatible,
consider contacting rights holder(s) for explicit permission to integrate data into OSM"

(3)
See https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/03/17/use-of-cc-by-data/

(4)
Note that copyright compatibility is not the only requirement for an import

Nov 6, 2020, 13:41 by gvoeug at gmail.com: