[Imports] Galician protected areas

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Nov 14 06:59:14 UTC 2020

1) what are plans for already tagged areas? Note that even already tagged areas
with lower quality geometries but with tags worth preserving.

Note also that in some cases official data will be of lower quality than OSM data (for
example, data corruption or outdated official data, or mistakes in official data
is possible)

2) is this new data of accuracy/positioning matching OSM data?

3) "Their limits and area must not be modified or simplified in any way." - what
about cases of excessive detail (like node every 5cm)? Are you sure that
this dataset is not affected by something like that?

Note that mappers can update/change also imported data, especially as
protected areas may change shape/disappear and so on.

I edited this to
"Their limits and area will not be modified or simplified in any way during import."
to avoid suggesting that it may not be edited after import.

Nov 13, 2020, 20:52 by mgl.branco at gmail.com: