[Imports] Galician protected areas

Miguel Branco mgl.branco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:44:59 UTC 2020

> Substantial changes are unwanted. But note that some shapefiles have
> unneded extra nodes,
> I have seen simple rectangle building mapped with 1200 nodes where 4 would
> describe the same
> shape.
>
> Such simplification are desirable and should be done also here if needed
> and possible without
> any real data loss.

Ok, I take note, Mateusz. I'll review the data to remove extra nodes when
it's obvious they're redundant. I'll take a look at official texts to see
so: those have maps of the protected areas too.
Me and another editor will probably start the import process next week.
Thanks for the feedback!

O sáb., 14 de nov. de 2020 ás 12:34, Miguel Branco (<mgl.branco at gmail.com>)
escribiu: