[Imports] Importing population, cities and villages data of saudi arabia

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Nov 29 15:44:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

please document exactly:

* which data sources you plan to use
* which algorithms you will be using to convert the data into OSM entities
* which tags you will be using
* how you will ensure that existing data is not duplicated or overwritten

A wiki page is a good place to supply such information.

After completing the wiki page and posting it here, please allow at
least 14 days for review.

Bye
Frederik