[Imports] Automated edit to fix the missing building parts in the Spanish Cadastre/Buildings Import

Javier Sánchez Portero javiersanp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 06:44:51 UTC 2021

Hello Marc

El vie., 23 abr. 2021 17:04, Marc_marc <marc_marc at mailo.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Le 23.04.21 à 14:31, Javier Sánchez Portero a écrit :
> > I would like you to review and have your comments on this automatic edit
> > proposal.
> > https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/CatAtom3Dfix
>
> Thanks for spending time on that.
>
> the operation seems more like an import of missing data than a mass
> edition (the title of your page is a bit ambiguous, if it's
> a automated edit, it should be send to the talk mailing)

Although the data primary source was external, it was transformed by the
conversion tool (great reduction of nodes amount) and occasionally by the
editors that manually imported them. I consider them OSM data now. The new
data is generated entirelly from the content currently in our data base.
That is why I think on it more as an automated edit than as an import.
Anyway it's a good idea to forward this thread to the talk list later for
further discussion.

by the way, when retrieving the id of the objects imported before
> for the building and its parts, how do you take into account a possible
> building:part added in the meantime by aInother contributor?
> without that you risk to generate duplicates or to add a building:part
> that include the shape of another building:part added in the meantime.

Great apport. Sincerely I forgeted it. I now fixed it in the software
downloading all the building parts in the area. The query to owerpass will
be simpler.

Regards,
> Marc

Thank you for your comments.