[Imports] Import GEOnet Names Server data of Yemen

Saeed Hubaishan hubaishan at outlook.sa
Wed Apr 28 17:49:24 UTC 2021

Hello,

I have imported GEOnet Names Server of Yemen in Oct 2019. But I don’t dicuss importing in this email list because I was focusing in https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GEOnet_Names_Server  (2019 version) when importing importing. I guided from OSM's Data Working Group to discuss importing in this mail list. For import description and steps I wrote I detailed page in the wiki at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GNS_Import_for_Yemen_and_Others my username in OSM is حبيشان

تم الإرسال من البريد<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> لـ Windows 10