[Imports] Sonoma County California import

zyphlar zyphlar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:11:33 UTC 2021

Absolutely, great suggestions, I've updated the wiki and license.

I was planning to remove the x_son_p tags before final import as they are
mostly useful for debugging, however if you think it's useful to keep
database foreign keys like GID, or I also have a parcel use code available
that may correlate to building type (either parseable now during import or
perhaps in the future), I can leave one or both in. If there's no other
major task remaining maybe I can put energy into correlating usecodes with
OSM building types and then leave the x_son data completely out.

Question, some imports seem to attach a source tag to every item they
import, which seems excessive to me. Maybe I can just mark the source in
the changesets?