[Imports] Fwd: Importing West Virginia State Forests Boundary

Attila Kun attila at attilakundev.com
Thu Aug 12 15:57:13 UTC 2021

Also i got the question in mind, what should be the source tagging?

I set up a long tagging for the exact source for the
changesets(source="https://wvgis.wvu.edu/data/dataset.php?ID=58
<https://wvgis.wvu.edu/data/dataset.php?ID=58> discussed with
#local-west-virginia on OSM US Slack and imports mailing list" ), but
shouldn't I just  writesource=WV GIS Tech Center; WVDoF instead of it?

Because that would make everything easier, and it's gonna be documented
on wiki nevertheless...