[Imports] [Talk-us-newyork] [Imports-us] Update: New York State GIS SAM Address Points Import

Skyler Hawthorne osm at dead10ck.com
Wed Feb 10 05:16:35 UTC 2021

Hi everyone, as an update, Kenny helped me review the data in Schenectady County, and he found a lot of false positives with the conflict checker for addr:city. I have come to the understanding that a zip can have multiple valid city names, as accepted by the USPS, so to reduce the noise, I am removing conflict checking on addr:city. If everything else matches, the address point is skipped, and if something existing is filled in, its existing addr:city is left alone.