[Imports] Thailand Land Use Import

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Sat Feb 13 14:42:26 UTC 2021

On Saturday 13 February 2021, Nithinat Sangsitthi wrote:

> I haven't revert it yet because it could be useful to be an example.
> If it could be accepted, I will create the wiki page, revert it and
> carefully re-upload it via dedicated user.

That is not how the import review process works.  You need to document
your plans and then present them here for discussion, not the other way
round.

In general - and i have mentioned that before - data generated with
automated land cover classification systems from imagery is typically
very badly suited as a source for OpenStreetMap.  See

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2019-April/thread.html#5958

for a more elaborate discussion.

> The example of my work is around

That is a changeset with 10k nodes and nothing else so not very useful
for assessment.  What you seem to be talking about is the data around
here:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/13.5512/100.4055
https://mc.bbbike.org/mc/?lon=100.402788&lat=13.544661&zoom=17&num=3&mt0=bing-satellite&mt1=mapnik&mt2=esri-satellite
https://mc.bbbike.org/mc/?lon=100.48933&lat=13.554559&zoom=16&num=3&mt0=bing-satellite&mt1=mapnik&mt2=esri-satellite