[Imports] [Imports-us] [Talk-us-newyork] Update: New York State GIS SAM Address Points Import

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Feb 28 17:56:28 UTC 2021

I had some issues with Kumi instance(I was lucky to have outright crashes).

I would recommend using instance
used by Overpass Turbo by default.
At least for imports where it mayproduce bugs in data.

For repair:
you may run edit generator usingattic data just before import and
compare it with what you import bot
actually did.
(It may be easy or complicated andnot worth doing)
28 Feb 2021, 16:01 by osm at dead10ck.com: