[Imports] [Talk-us-newyork] [Imports-us] NYS GIS SAM Address Point Import - Status Update

Skyler Hawthorne osm at dead10ck.com
Mon Jun 7 17:40:56 UTC 2021

Thank you! Yeah, I was on the fence about it, but doing NYC will make doing updates a bit less awkward, since if I leave it out, I'll have to continue to specially leave it out in the future during updates. So I think I'd like to take a look at the data. If it just creates more problems than value, v then I'll leave it out.

If you're willing, when the time comes, it would be super helpful to have someone who is familiar with the area's existing data look at the change sets before being uploaded.

Your suggestion sounds good. I think since NYC has good coverage already, I'll give priority to writing up the cleanup guidelines.