[Imports] Importing GEOnet Names Server Data of Mauritania

Saeed Hubaishan hubaishan at outlook.sa
Sat May 1 08:49:38 UTC 2021

Hello,

I have imported GEOnet Names Server Data of Mauritania in 2020-07-20
But I don’t discuss importing in this email list because I was focusing in https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GEOnet_Names_Server   (2019 version) when importing . I guided from OSM's Data Working Group to discuss importing in this mail list. For import description and steps I wrote I detailed page in the wiki at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GNS_Import_for_Yemen_and_Others. My username in OSM is حبيشان

تم الإرسال من البريد<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> لـ Windows 10