[Imports] Automated edit to fix the missing building parts in the Spanish Cadastre/Buildings Import

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Sun May 2 15:14:30 UTC 2021

Hello Javier,

it's great that CatAtom2Osm has already been fixed, and it's even better
to hear about this plan for an automated edit to correct existing data.

On 23.04.21 14:31, Javier Sánchez Portero wrote:
> I would like you to review and have your comments on this automatic edit
> proposal.
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/CatAtom3Dfix

I've had a look at the wiki page, samples and test code.

The tests seems to cover all the tricky cases that I would have thought
of, such as multipolygons and making sure all nodes in the building
outline (e.g. entrances) end up in the building part outline as well.

The example changeset (103419851) looks good and renders without issue.
I've also checked some of the data samples in the repository, and they
seem correct to me as well.

In summary, I didn't spot any problems and I'm impressed by the thorough
documentation, good communication and careful implementation. I'd be
happy to see this automated edit go ahead!