[josm-dev] A total newbie's problems with josm

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 2 20:26:19 GMT 2007

Andy Robinson wrote:

 > JOSM has changed completely in the last few months and ongoing changes
 > are made daily. The only way that the documentation can be kept
 > remotely up to date is if users, old and new, can keep changing the
 > wiki pages.

I find that the new JOSM is so non-intuitive that new users have
virtually no chance to do that. Not if they just want to use it anyway.
You will have to try and try and try again to really find out how
everything works.

I've learnt the old JOSM pretty much without wiki, I'm still struggeling
with the new one.

Maarten