[josm-dev] New GPX handling now in josm-latest.jar

Kai Stian Olstad kai.stian.olstad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:07:27 GMT 2007

> The changes are already in josm-latest. I have had one report of
> someone using my preview jar file who said that his tracks didn't
> display under Windows but I could not reproduce that;

I tried to send a mail with a attachment but it was to big for the list.

I have now tried the josm-latest on my Linux box and the GPX dosen't
show here either.
But GPX file strait from my Garmin does work.
It is the GPX files that I have opened up in Mapsource and deleted
some unnecessary tracks and points thats fails.

One of many GPX files that dosen't work can be download here:
http://olstad.com/20070911.gpx

--
Kai Stian Olstad