[josm-dev] Keyboard Shortcuts for "View/Zoom In ..." functions

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Thu Nov 8 05:34:53 GMT 2007

Hi List!

I've just implemented some Keyboard Shortcuts for the "View/Zoom In ..."
menu functions.

First, I had a look at other programs with similiar functionality and
what they use (usually under the View menu):

Inkscape: 3,4,5,6 (1 and 2 are for zoom levels 1:1 and 1:2)
Acrobat Viewer: Strg+1, Strg+2, ...
Dia: Alt+1, Alt+2, ...
Gimp: only 1 for 1:1

So I just took 1,2,3,4 for now, but if someone comes up with a good
reason for different shortcuts (e.g. some input functionality won't work
any longer) we could also use Strg+ or Alt+ or different numbers or ...

I've checked in a change, which should be available from tomorrows
nightly build on ...

Regards, ULFL

P.S: I've also changed the order in the view menu, so it made just more
sense to me.