[josm-dev] JOSM releases

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sat Oct 13 22:23:30 BST 2007

>What I would like to see is to have a JOSM jar file that contains all
>plugins that were current at the time it was build (which plugins are
>enabled by default is a different question/discussion).

I strongly believe that the number of plugins should be kept down, not allowed to get get huge. Plugins are a great way for an independent developer to build something to test something out, but where a plugin contains stuff that basically everyone wants to use, then it should be incorporated into the core product. e.g. I would include Mappaint, utilsplugin in core.
Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer
University of Western Sydney
Email: b.easton at uws.edu.au