[josm-dev] Building JOSM

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Oct 17 22:56:31 BST 2007

Hi,

> Tried cleaning it all out again, different this time (don't know why): now
> I get
>   Project JOSM is missing required library:
> '\home\fred\src\eclipse-workspace\JOSM\lib\metadata-extractor-2.3.1-nosun.jar'

My bad... seems my eclipse has put that in there and I accidentally
commited it. Good thing my pathnames don't contain defamatory comments
;-)

> Now, after re-saving for marktr (and similar for tr in a different file)

If anyone, ever, can tell be what these problems mean, I'd be a lot
wiser.

> I have 3 errors (and 54 warnings):
>
> JOSM/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/gui/MapMover.java line 95
> The method mouseDragged(MouseEvent) of type MapMover should be tagged with
> @Override since it actually overrides a superclass method

You're using Java 1.6 then? Because someone recently told Gabriel
about these problems on IRC, Gabriel then added the "@Override", and
as a result I was unable to compile JOSM on Java 1.5... no idea what
has changed there, but maybe you can just switch your Eclipse to 1.5
compliance and see if that helps?

Bye
Frederik