[josm-dev] UtilsPlugin?

Gabriel Ebner ge at gabrielebner.at
Thu Oct 18 19:59:11 BST 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 11:48:01AM -0700, Dave Hansen wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 20:38 +0200, Gabriel Ebner wrote:
> >
> > I'd volunteer to do this myself, but I didn't see the source anywhere
> > and
> > didn't want to duplicate the work either.  So please speak up if you
> > have the
> > source and/or are currently porting this.
>
> I think I got the source out of the .jar.  I do have a copy around, too.

Thanks for the pointer.  I checked the UtilsPlugin.jar that is linked from
josm.osm.de/wiki/Plugins but that one didn't contain any sources.  However
there was a UtilsPlugin-test.jar (with way simplification support) floating
around on talk-de, which contained the sources.

I'd like to put the sources into SVN (osm.org), are there any objections to that?

  Gabriel.