[josm-dev] Latest patches and plans for next week(s)

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Sat Oct 20 23:37:23 BST 2007

On 19 Oct 2007, at 04:53, Karl Newman wrote:

> On 10/18/07, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
>> [..]
>> * make selection changes undoable
>
> I haven't had any success with redo. Is it broken? (Oh, and can its
> keymapping be changed to Control-Y to be like every other app?)

Redo is shift+command+z not control+y in all my apps here.

>> * make modifier keys configurable
>
> That might do it.

I know some other apps do this. They sometimes even go one step
further and have the app have a different set of shortcuts for each
OS. (Which might be where the difference in the redo keyboard
shortcut comes about).

--
Shaun McDonald
http://shaunmcdonald.me.uk/