[josm-dev] Validator won't show any problems?!?

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Sat Oct 27 11:36:19 BST 2007

Gabriel Ebner schrieb:
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 10:50:17AM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
>
>> For some time now (I guess since the API0.5 changes), the Validator
>> doesn't show *any* problems here in Nuremberg?!?
>>
> Are you sure that you hit the validate button once in a while?

Yes, I've worked that way before all the time - but nothing happened
when I pressed the button for a while.

I've started josm with "java -jar josm.exe" (exe coming from the windows
installer) to see some console output and now it seems to work again
(I'm really unsure if this is the fix or completely unrelated). However,
it's working again.
>> I know I'm mapping good, but I'm mapping not *that* good ;-)))
>>
> Rest assured, I just ran the validator on Sebald, and there's still something
> to clean up; no need to look for new places to map (yet). :-)

Well, lot's of the stuff I've fxed here in Nürnberg wasn't mapped by
myself ...

Just fixed around 80 FIXME's here ...

Regards, ULFL