[josm-dev] Geometry stuff : 3 bugs ?

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:10:27 BST 2008

Still getting the same. In the plugin lits, Validator shows as ver 7395
however clicking the Validator button says its only 5154. Will try clearing
the plugin completely.

error details below.

Repository Root: http://www.openstreetmap.de/svn/josm
Repository UUID: 0c6e7542-c601-0410-84e7-c038aed88b3b
Revision: 609
Node Kind: directory
Last Changed Author: framm
Last Changed Rev: 609
Last Changed Date: 2008-04-17 03:14:08 +0200 (Thu, 17 Apr 2008)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.validator.Severity
	at
org.openstreetmap.josm.plugins.validator.ErrorLayer.getToolTipText(ErrorLaye
r.java:94)
	at
org.openstreetmap.josm.gui.dialogs.LayerListDialog$1.getListCellRendererComp
onent(LayerListDialog.java:160)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI.updateLayoutState(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI.maybeUpdateLayoutState(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI.getPreferredSize(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.swing.JComponent.getPreferredSize(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.ScrollPaneLayout.layoutContainer(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.layout(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.doLayout(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.awt.Container.validate(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.RepaintManager.validateInvalidComponents(Unknown
Source)
	at
javax.swing.SystemEventQueueUtilities$ComponentWorkRequest.run(Unknown
Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
Source)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)