[josm-dev] Alpha: Browser-Plugin for JOSM

Francisco R. Santos frsantos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:04:22 BST 2008

Hi Tobias,

Did you look at the OpenLayers plugin that I commited to SVN[1] some time
ago?. That plugin is just a proof of concept that uses a swing browser
inside JOSM. The problem is that IE and Mozilla are heavyweight browsers
that don't integrate well with lightweight programs (swing, like JOSM), so
the solution I found is using a swing browser like Cobra[2]

Regards,
Quico

[1]
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/plugins/openlayers/